Project Manager - Implementation Consultant
Project Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager - Implementation Consultant 9731
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Project Manager - Hiring Implementation Consultant. The successful candidate will act as a short term, client-facing project manager which includes executing against existing project plans for global clients, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to timelines, leading scaled change management efforts, delivering education ensuring client utilization and optimization, and ultimately helping our most trusted clients achieve their talent acquisition goals. The ideal candidate is professional, authentic, and has a confident presence and communication style. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Manager - Implementation Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60/hr.
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (New York, NY 10118, candidates must be local to Tri-state area and work CST/EST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Project Manager - Implementation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Conduct gap analysis to identify current and existing end-user training opportunities.
- Utilize Company's, client, and other data to derive insights to drive greater customer engagement.
- Maintain and articulate a deep understanding of our solutions and program.
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide the voice of customer feedback to inform future strategy.
- Collaborate on internal projects to build scale, automation, and value for our team and program.
Project Manager - Implementation Consultant Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- 4-year degree required.
- Experience working with multiple customers flexing strong prioritization skills.
- Alignment to the company’s culture and values.
- Professional, authentic, and confident presence and communication style.
- Ability to build trust quickly and develop strong relationships.
- Consultative approach to training and leading through change.
- Strong ability to derive insight from utilization data to address client goals.
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and bright technical aptitude.
- Firsthand experience with virtual webinar tools, Salesforce, Dynamics, Smartsheet, LinkedIn products is a plus.
- Project management certification is a plus.
- ATS tracking expert is a big plus. Tech software background is also a plus.
- Multilingual is a bonus!