Project Management | Boulder, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading tech company is seeking an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will help coordinate several projects in the cybersecurity space. The ideal candidate has specific cybersecurity experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $95/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of internal information system-specific projects, which translate business objectives and requirements into workable plans, requirements documents, technical and functional design documents, and models.
- Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Keep leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Coordinate and monitor technical projects or programs from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate across technical teams and rally engineers with the implementation of cybersecurity tools and cleanup of vulnerabilities.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 9 - 14 Years of Experience.
- Solid understanding of networking, system administration, and other enterprise IT concepts.
- Experience working in a large enterprise implementing cyber security software is a plus.
- Experience with Network Access Control (NAC) tools such as Cisco ISE and Forescout is a plus.
- Specific cybersecurity experience is desired, but not required.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment