Project Manager - Content Marketing Creative
Project Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager, Content Marketing Creative 1032081
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Project Manager, Content Marketing Creative. The successful candidate will help support the execution of title launch campaigns across a wide variety of digital and traditional platforms. The ideal candidate is operationally grounded and adept at using data to inform planning and capacity decisions. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Manager, Content Marketing Creative Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment
Project Manager, Content Marketing Creative Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end creative development and production lifecycle for mid-and large-scale content-focused marketing campaigns.
- Work with the PM Director to review new project requests from internal partners submitted through our project management system for timing and feasibility and to develop comprehensive project plans across a variety of disciplines/platforms.
- Lead communication around project status with internal stakeholders. Participate in creative team assignments in collaboration with PM Director, creative directors, and creative VP.
- Develop comprehensive milestones and schedules for all assigned projects and work collaboratively with creative and marketing teams (designers, copywriters, creative directors, and strategists) to procure required kickoff information/assets, and communicate project status, deliverables, specs, dependencies, and potential issues.
- Work with external production companies and internal partners to execute large-scale photo and video shoots: secure photographers and/or directors, negotiate budgets, draft contracts, coordinate talent logistics, and other shoot details.
- Distill and translate complex information into clear takeaways and actions for the team.
- Assist in tracking and balancing resource utilization and creative team capacity.
- Lead regular production and status meetings; generate reports for these meetings.
- Help the creative team prioritize their work on a daily/weekly basis. Proactively keep team members on deadlines in an effective but positive way.
- Manage budgets for individual projects: tracking expenses, creating SOWs and PO’s, and processing invoices. Collaborate with PM director on month-end reporting.
- Onboard and manage creative agencies and partners as needed.
- Manage compliance aspects of projects, including talent and footage restrictions, title clearances, music/ footage/ image licensing, talent & location releases, and standards and practices in conjunction with our Legal team.
- Check quality final creative as needed, and traffic final assets to stakeholders for campaign execution.
- Provide project support to the Director of Project Management and Operations as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the department as needed, such as managing the schedule and agenda for regular executive reviews.
- Proactively research and implement new tools and workflows.
Project Manager, Content Marketing Creative Qualifications:
- 5+ years project management experience preferably at a TV network, creative agency, or entertainment company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Experience managing creative development and developing production processes and timelines that support the creative process.
- Strong video and photoshoot planning and production experience.
- Broad project management experience across a variety of media channels, including but not limited to; digital advertising, broadcast, OOH, paid social, organic social, experiential.
- General knowledge of project management principles, processes, and tools.
- Basic knowledge of video and digital file types.