Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager 987674
A leading medical institution is seeking a Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate should have EPIC experience, as well as previous experience working in a hospital organization in PMO suite. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of project management experience, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the Health Care Industry
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of the impact to the organization of such initiatives.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
- Ability to work outside of office hours
- Proven leadership ability. Effective problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress. Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills. Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope. Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools, and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Experience leading a team of technology professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines. Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of computing and communications including hardware infrastructure, networking, software, operations, and disaster recovery. (preferred)
- Experience working with EPIC
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment