Project Management | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager 979223 (L)
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Project Manager to lead a cross-functional team of System, Mechanical and Software engineers in the development and delivery of custom test systems solutions that test our customer's unique products. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Loveland, CO 80537)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently, supporting one or more customers.
- Expected to build strong trusted relationships with our customers ensuring we completely understand their needs and system requirements.
- Responsible for the successful execution of each project; to include requirement and design reviews, schedule, resource requirements, risk management, product development, integration and test, delivery, and post-delivery support.
- Assist the business development team in generating accurate and compelling proposals in the support of generating new business.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in a customer and factory-facing role ( Applications engineering, Product Mgmt, Product Development) is required.
- 8+ years experience as a Project or Program Manager.
- BS or MS degree in an Engineering field is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and be comfortable working in an agile fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO, Access, Outlook, and Project) is a must.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience in Aerospace & Defense industry is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of RF and test systems is a plus.
- Experience in developing custom test solutions is preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment