Project Management Specialist, Social Media
Project Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Management Specialist, Social Media 977934
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Project Management Specialist, Social Media to support cross-functional social marketing efforts, including social content campaigns, improvements in operational excellence, capacity tracking, and reporting. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Project Management Specialist, Social Media Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Project Management Specialist, Social Media Responsibilities:
- Log and maintain status on all US Social Team projects in the established capacity tool (Robohead).
- Working with Sr. Manager, estimate hours and LOE on projects for prioritization.
- Track and deliver weekly status reports on active and future projects.
- Identify capacity across team and manage assignment tracking.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, template and creative briefing tools for key initiatives, working closely with internal stakeholders and outside agencies.
- Collaborate with Social Content Marketing lead and Content Marketing Creative PM on unified project fact sheets.
- Support US Social Team in tracking and communicating project status, deliverables, specs, dependencies, and potential issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Route assets and plans to internal stakeholders (PR, Legal) for approval.
- Track and plan budgets for internal and external resources.
- Track and file documentation (creative briefs, contracts, reference items, etc)
- Act as a single point of contact across the team for project management tools, asset management, and file management.
- Develop an Integrated Marketing Calendar with a focus on key social media execution dates and milestones in collaboration with Sr. Manager.
- Assist the Content Marketing team in submitting briefs and tracking creative deliverables for social media tool kits.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing processes that will improve efficiency and reduce churn for social team and business at large.
Project Management Specialist, Social Media Qualifications:
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Previous experience with Robohead or other project management software required.
- Team player with a passion to work closely with others while maintaining an entrepreneurial, self-starter spirit.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills, which are crucial in our current WFH environment.
- Problem-solver who finds joy in developing systems that increase efficiency.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment