Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Coordinator 949591
As a Project Coordinator, you will be working within the Program & Marketing teams. This role will include updating copy and creative across our English language sites outside the US for a global project. You’ll be testing flows and experiences across various surfaces. You will sit within one of a number of functional teams, with a reporting line into a core project team leader.
Project Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading digital audiobook and podcast platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Own copy and creative updates across multiple customer touchpoints based on a schedule of work with a defined time period.
- Execute quality plans (UAT)
- Reporting of issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution.
- Work closely with product marketing, design, merchandising and tech teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Ability to and willingness to get hands dirty, sweating the details
- Experience working in small project teams and meeting strict project deadlines.
- Flexibility to work with technical partners across multiple timezones.
- Experience of ticketing systems (e.g. Jira or similar).
- Experience working in Agile & Scrum preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment