Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Coordinator 53219841
A leading medical institution is seeking a Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will support the execution of implementation projects, including coordinating kick-off and readiness activities, supporting project workgroups, and project launch. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to organize, assign, track and follow up on issues across multiple streams of work and manage resources to meet established deadlines or escalate in a timely fashion. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94143)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist Clinical Systems Implementation Director with tracking and monitoring activities for the team and addressing action items.
- Assist CS Project Managers with project activities such as creating meeting requests and following up on action items.
- Coordinate logistics and track details related to project activities, including project kick-off, decision & issue tracking, readiness events, and project launch/go-live.
- Apply professional project management and IT concepts, and department/unit and campus, medical center or Office of the President policies and procedures to coordinate and assist in managing projects.
- Lead the development and implementation process for moderately complex products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams. Assist with project proposals and reports.
- Acquire skillset to develop project plans and schedules. Support Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Assemble and direct small project teams. Organize project activities with the goal of completing the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of related project management experience required or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute is preferred.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Basic knowledge of project management principles, theories, and concepts.
- Ability to assess institution's needs for information technology products and design services to meet those needs.
- Excellent logic, verbal and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft project.
- Demonstrated effective organization and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of the impact on the organization of such initiatives.
- Broad knowledge of many aspects of computing and communications.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.