Programming Operations Coordinator
Content Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Programming Operations Coordinator 971564
A leading audiobook platform is looking for a Programming Operations Coordinator, who will be responsible for the organizational management of content to be scheduled on the company's platform. This is a great opportunity for someone with extreme attention to detail and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-volume, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment. If you want to fill hearts and minds with premium audio content that entertains, informs, and enriches, this might be the perfect role for you!
Programming Operations Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading audiobook platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Programming Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- #1 responsibility of this role: The accurate entry and upkeep of the company’s inventory potentially translating and tracing the information across various internal tracking systems (Smart Sheets, excel, Googledocs, as well as several internal tools and databases).
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for a high volume of requests for information (operational pipeline status updates, production updates, questions, loglines etc.) as well as acting as chief information gatherer to keep the content inventory up-to-date and communicated clearly.
- Responsible for working closely with seven vertical leads in order to understand shifts in prioritization, maintenance of slates, and tracking of content that ladders up to portfolio priorities.
- Establish a weekly cadence of meetings with different departments to ensure the constant accurate maintenance of the inventory and release schedules.
- Support manager in monthly Slate meetings with note-taking and follow-up.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Programming Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- 3-4+ years’ work experience, preferably in the Direct-to-Consumer Platform or Entertainment field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Accomplished computer skills, especially with the Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, and Docs) as well as Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Smartsheets. Hands-on experience and a comfort level with Digital Operational language and processes strongly desired.
- Extraordinary attention to detail at high volume.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people both inside and outside the immediate department. Attention to customer service is key.
- A desire to find the most efficient ways of doing things – whether that means innovating current processes, or seeking out how to improve them.
- Comfort working in a highly matrixed organization where collaboration is required to drive projects forward, frequent and clear communication is muscle memory.
- Ability to manage a large and ever-changing workload with grace and efficiency is a must, as well as a continuing sense of urgency.
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks and to work independently as well as with supervised direction.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment