Program Success Manager, Content Strategy
Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Success Manager, Content Strategy 2240
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Program Success Manager, Content Strategy. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for managing Sales Content on Content Management System (Highspot). The company offers a great work environment!
Program Success Manager, Content Strategy Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Program Success Manager, Content Strategy Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the Sales Enablement ecosystem, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Services organizations, and Vendors.
- Stay up to date with Broader Sales/Sales Ops Goals, Product Marketing Campaigns, and Program Metrics to ensure the proper content is being produced/staying relevant in the system.
- Using the tagging/organizational architecture, advise on what content should be featured and how the content should be organized.
- Update the current tagging/organizational architecture to accommodate business changes and feedback.
- Provide insights and guidance to content creators to best position their content in the system.
- Clearly communicate the capabilities of the system to help guide the design of the content/program content.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components to help program owners, content creators, and end-users access and use the system.
- Design content overview page layouts that are user-friendly, visually appealing, brand-compliant, and consistent across programs.
- Own and manage the relationship with the SPOT-owners and publishers through the onboarding, training, program partnership, troubleshooting, and distribution of analytics to those individuals.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment