Program Manager, Scrum Master
Program Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Manager, Scrum Master 2302
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Program Manager, Scrum Master. The successful candidate will perform project management and scrum master duties for multiple workstreams. The ideal candidate must have demonstrable knowledge of Salesforce and related ecosystem applications. The company offers a great work environment!
Program Manager, Scrum Master Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Program Manager, Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Perform project management and scrum master duties for multiple workstreams.
- Work with business/product owners and engineers to understand backlog content.
- Load individual iterations with respective tasks and user stories, aligned with team commitment.
- Maintain backlogs ensuring all work items are properly assigned to a team, reflect the correct status, and ensure accurate traceability to business user stories and any non-functional requirements.
- Track Velocity, Capacity/Duration, Burn Down Charts, and other metrics at the daily, iteration, release, and project level.
- Perform traditional project management/project coordination duties as needed for traditional projects and using traditional methodologies and artifacts.
- Guide team toward continuous improvement (i.e., how work was conducted previously and adjustments to ensure ongoing success).
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies.
- Foster best practices to develop the teams’ maturity to self-manage.
- Drive the culture toward combined agile values, agile manifesto, and client company’s values.
- Always proceed with a “Nudge, not yank” approach valuing incremental progress over disruptive, change management leaps.
- Partner with leadership to improve workflow and resolve pain points.
Program Manager, Scrum Master Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of Project Management and Scrum Master experience - Scrum Master Certification & PMP are preferred
- Solid knowledge and experience running projects from initiation to closure.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Ability to lead and influence a team in adopting Agile principles.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of project management principles and Scrum processes.
- Ability to gain management trust, work well with internal business partners, and always put our best foot forward.
- Ability to manage complex project(s) simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and help the team solve problems
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable presentations/reports and communicate technical concepts to non-technical workmates.
- Ability to gain credibility with executives and business partners; demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and drive to results.
- Ability to manage or coordinate projects in a traditional/waterfall manner, including requirements gathering, project planning, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- JIRA experience is a plus.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment