Professional Services Resource Manager
Talent Acquisition | Chicago, IL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Professional Services Resource Manager 2364
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Professional Services Resource Manager. The successful candidate will support a national practice by fulfilling open project roles with consultants and ecosystem partners. The ideal candidate must be a team player that can work across many different organizations. The company offers a great work environment!
Professional Services Resource Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Chicago, IL 60604)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Professional Services Resource Manager Responsibilities:
- Assign Professional Services and partner resources to meet project requirements.
- Work directly with market segments to monitor and fulfill all open resource needs.
- Contribute to staffing discussions regarding risk areas i.e. supply/demand, over/understaffed, shortage of a specific skill, etc., and review these with internal stakeholders.
- Participate in pipeline reviews for visibility on future projects.
- Collaborate across different functional and technical groups within the company and partner organizations.
- Support other Technology Resource managers in the U.S. and Poland.
- Lead to acquiring knowledge of Resource Management and collaborating within a team to fulfill customer requests.
- Work closely with the global Resource Management, Consulting, and Delivery organizations.
- Work with Legal, Finance, Accounts Receivable, Delivery Services Systems, and Delivery Enablement teams.
Professional Services Resource Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Must be a team player that can work across many different organizations.
- Experience with staffing administration, work with partner firms on staffing and contracts, light reporting, and PSA system support.
- Should have a passion for quality and customer service, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment