Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Production Coordinator 895162
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to coordinate delivery and marketing deadlines, and onboard contract producers. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, wok autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes. The company offers a great work environment and chances to grow your marketing career at a leading digital content platform!
Production Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading digital audiobook and podcast platform, Newark, NJ (07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Working with Executive producers to onboard contract producers to acquaint them with all the systems we use, Box, Rev accounts, Pro Tools and connect them to relevant stakeholders on other teams.
- Key note taker during the bi-weekly production development meeting, with an eye to helping organize producer hires and preparing that paperwork.
- Take lead in overseeing and keeping track of prominent delivery and marketing deadlines for projects and coordinating those dates between projects, including awards submissions.
- Helping producers with service agreements involving fact checkers, illustrators, voice coaches and licensing and cover art demands.
- Assisting producers with the ordering and coordination of Zoom kits for remote recordings with talent.
- Responsible for inputting new projects into ZOHO.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment