Product Marketing Manager
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Product Marketing Manager 9701
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will drive a variety of “Voice of Market” programs, being responsible for the discussion guide, program structure, interview/call execution, & delivery of insights. The ideal candidate has marketing experience, ideally with experience in social, content, and/or community marketing. The company offers a great work environment!
Product Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (San Francisco, CA 94105)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment, possible conversion
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive a variety of “Voice of Market” programs. Deliver end-to-end VoM programs, including alphas & betas, customer calls, market research surveys, voice of field sessions, and more. Be responsible for the discussion guide, program structure, interview/call execution, & delivery of insights.
- Influence product roadmap. Successfully influence product strategy with the voice of the market, competitive insights, data, and more.
- Develop messaging & positioning. Drive messaging development process w/ teammates and partners.
- Help define and execute go-to-market strategy. Build the launch plan, “quarterback” the execution with cross-functional partners, and own campaign performance conversations w/ leadership.
- Enable the field. Arm the sales team with education, messaging, and assets that assist in driving external conversations about your product areas.
- Grow adoption of product areas. Leverage growth marketing tactics, like email and content marketing, to drive product adoption and implement campaigns that continue driving prospects through the funnel.
- Prove impact and optimize. Stay close to how your activities and campaigns contribute to true north product metrics, in order to define and optimize your performance.
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally with experience in social, content, and/or community marketing.
- 2+ years of Product Marketing experience.
- BA or BS.
- Project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams.
- Active on major social media platforms (FB, IG, Tiktok)
- Experience with online community management.
- Experience with gathering and reporting insights.
- Experience with messaging and go-to-market planning.
- Experience with launching multi-channel campaigns (comms, email, social, web, events, sales enablement, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.