Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Practice Coordinator 961997
The Practice Coordinator is primarily responsible for representing the administrative team as the public face of the Practice and works closely with the administrative, clinical and management teams to support practice operations and customer service recovery and intervention efforts. The company offers a great work environment and chances to grow your career at a leading healthcare provider!
Practice Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $24
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Practice Coordinator Responsibilities:
- CRM messages
- Telephone encounters
- Surgery Scheduling
- Scanning and filing
- Referrals, billing and authorizations
Practice Coordinator Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent with four years related experience; or college degree and 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successfully passes fingerprinting protocol and is approved to be a cash collector
- Experience with insurance and authorizations (follow up/new patient/procedural auths)
- Proven ability to navigate through multiple patient records systems.
- Demonstrated administrative/office coordination skills.
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment