PR Coordinator (L)
Clerical/Administrative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
PR Coordinator 1018712 (L)
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a PR Coordinator. The successful candidates will provide general support across the PR team (press research, reporter research, compiling media lists, additional projects as needed, etc.). The ideal candidate is passionate and enthusiastic about innovative audio entertainment content. The company offers a great work environment!
PR Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
PR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Daily press tracking.
- Press coverage clipping.
- Asset coordination.
- PR Activity Grid management.
- Contact database management.
- Compiling weekly press highlights.
- Scheduling support.
- Press day support, including planning and execution.
- PR event support, including planning and execution.
PR Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1-3+ years of work experience, preferably in PR.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Experience working in technology and/or entertainment PR.
- Previous experience at a PR Agency or in-house on a PR team.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment