Sales Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Planning Representative 1017541
A leading technology company is looking for a Planning Representative. The successful candidate will perform various tasks related to Production Scheduling and Order Management. The ideal candidate will be a strong MS Office user and have excellent written and oral communication skills. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Planning Representative Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Planning Representative Responsibilities:
- Perform various tasks related to Production Scheduling and Order Management.
- Responsible Order Fulfillment ensuring that Sales Orders are shipped on time and in full.
- Manage priorities from multiple internal customers and regions while remaining professional, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Process weekly plan release cycle process in Oracle (or similar).
Planning Representative Qualifications:
- Experience with Planning, Production Scheduling, and/or Order Management.
- Experience with Oracle or a similar planning system.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
- Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Preferred: Experience with shop floor control systems.
- Preferred: Experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment