Clerical/Administrative | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Planning Representative 975417
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Planning Representative to join the team. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Planning Representative Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Planning Representative Responsibilities:
- Fulfill time-sensitive tasks supporting several functions.
Planning Representative Qualifications:
- Understanding of Excel, including pivot tables.
- Understanding of Oracle MRP.
- Ability to prioritize several tasks at a time. Must start work by 7:30 am and respond promptly to all inquiries.
- Must be self-motivated to complete all tasks by end of the day.
- Problem-solve and find resolutions to issues quickly with a customer-oriented focus.
- Monday - Friday, 06:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment