People Operations Analyst
Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
People Operations Analyst 2021-12-9
A leading technology company is seeking a People Operations Analyst. The successful candidate will support the employee life cycle, compliance processes, and assigned projects. The ideal candidate should have a focus on efficiency, excellent service, continuous improvement, and execution of standard processes and practices that support our purpose and vision.
People Operations Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
People Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensure global compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, updating documents and processes as needed.
- Provide day-to-day HR operations support including troubleshooting issues.
- Manage full-cycle employee administration, including, but not limited to, transaction processing and support, HR program and compliance administration, and answering employee and manager inquiries.
- Maintain data quality and integrity through transaction processing, system maintenance, and regular audits.
- Ensure attention to all requests within an adequate response time based on established service levels.
- Ensure client service and satisfaction in all areas of the position.
- Responsible for defining process and system problems, framing potential solutions, and creating efficiencies through the understanding of system capabilities and limitations.
- Support or lead projects that require the application of independent judgment. Apply skills in business process analysis, requirements definition, testing, documentation, training, user adoption, and change management.
- Facilitate Workday transactions and/or testing support.
- Support Return to Office compliance activities and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
People Operations Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of general HR operations or HR Technology experience.
- 3-5 years of hands-on Workday transactional and/or configuration experience preferred.
- Experience in HR Operations, HR Shared Services, or an HR Technology environment.
- Experience supporting and partnering with dispersed stakeholders and team members.
- Advanced Excel skills that show proficiency in pivot tables, v-lookups, and charts.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Demonstrated clear communication skills; ability to communicate complicated details effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance; work independently or within teams, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and business needs.
- High attention to detail, ability to recognize and recommend improvement.
- Customer service mindset with a positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.