Engineering | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $45.00 to $45.00 per hour
PCA/B Designer 1130367
A leading technology company is looking for a PCA/B Designer. The successful candidate will manage High Density PCB-layout in a fast-paced R&D environment supporting new product introductions. The ideal candidate has strong layout knowledge and familiarity with industry PCB/A manufacturing guidelines. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
PCA/B Designer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment
PCA/B Designer Responsibilities:
- Manage High Density PCB-layout in a fast-paced R&D environment supporting new product introductions.
PCA/B Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience Laying out PCA/Bs using Siemens/Mentor Expedition, Cadence, or similar.
- Significant experience initiating new designs requiring 12 to 30-layers starting from initial part placement.
- Experience with or willing to learn Mentor Graphics ECAD and Validation tools: DxDesigner, Expedition, and Valor (11.x) is preferred.
- PCB Translation experience is preferred.
- Experience with or desire to learn layouts with RF, Microwave, HI Speed Digital designs, high power & mixed technology designs is preferred.
- Familiarity with documentation control system such as Enovia (formerly Matrix One) or similar.
- CES development is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools is preferred.
- Ability to effectively multi-task multiple designs is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional department representatives (Planning, Procurement, R&D Engineering) is preferred.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and department policies is preferred.
- Ability to partner with multiple team players, balance input from multiple sources, prioritize changing requirements & comply with corporate standards.