Payroll | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Payroll Specialist 990863
A leading information technology company is seeking a Payroll Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing retroactive payments, commissions, bonuses, new hires, and terminations. The successful candidate has experience with Workday and has an outgoing personality. The company offers a great work environment!
Payroll Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading information technology company (San Francisco, CA 94107)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconcile Workday Time & Attendance/timecards and ensure accurate entries.
- Assist with the payroll imports into ADP Workforce Now, including pay data additions and changes.
- Enters direct deposit and tax withholding allowance.
- Process manual checks, as needed, for terminations, bonuses, and lost checks.
- Monitor Payroll In-Box and respond to employee queries in a timely manner.
- Assist the Payroll Manager in Workday and ADP research to resolve payroll issues by preparing adjustments or manual checks.
- Process post payroll & month-end reporting.
- Run monthly Workday integration reports and prepare Input files for payroll partners.
Payroll Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with ADP WFN and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Analytical with working knowledge of general payroll protocols, some accounting principles, and Federal and State regulations.
- Accurate with data entries.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment