Payment Abuse Analyst
Compliance | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $25.00 to $35.00 per hour
Payment Abuse Analyst 10794
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Payment Abuse Analyst. The successful candidate will review and investigate card not present transactions to ensure the appropriate resolution is met with both our service level agreements and internal policies and procedures. The ideal candidate has prior experience in payment fraud detection/prevention and chargeback analysis. The company offers a great work environment!
Payment Abuse Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-$35/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Omaha, NE 68144)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Payment Abuse Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review and investigate card not present transactions to ensure the appropriate resolution is met with both our service level agreements and internal policies and procedures.
- Recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying and taking actions on gaps in existing workflows.
- Participate in cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels.
- Attend ongoing industry and/or professional development training.
Payment Abuse Analyst Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in payment fraud detection/prevention and chargeback analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education.
- Knowledge of card industry and card scheme regulations is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively using blended communication technologies.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.