Patient Account Collector
Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Patient Account Collector 73112515
A leading medical institution is seeking a Patient Account Collector. The successful candidate will be responsible for the resolution of all outpatient accounts with commercial insurance balances across various work queues.
Patient Account Collector Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23/hour
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94143)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Patient Account Collector Responsibilities:
- Proactively follow up with payors regarding nonpayment, underpayments, or incorrect payments.
- Calculate expected reimbursement and recommend accounts for collection agencies or legal assignments when needed and utilize multiple databases and applications to analyze and take appropriate action on information or documents received.
Patient Account Collector Qualifications:
- Epic Systems, Cirius, and Rev CyclePro.