Order Management Specialist
Logistics | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Order Management Specialist 974342
A leading consumer products company is seeking an Order Management Specialist to join the team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to adjust quickly to new procedures and will feel comfortable working on a team. The company offers a great work environment!
Order Management Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Alpharetta, GA 30009)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
Order Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage orders in a timely & accurate manner, adhering to proper logistics criteria (lead time, customer delivery date compliance, shipping conditions, etc).
- Work in Order Ops and partner cross-functionally with Transportation & DC Ops to resolve issues and ensure top performance with customers.
- Cultivate & maintain positive relationships with customers & internal stakeholders to resolve & prevent issues.
- Work within a team to manage orders, provide top-tier customer service, and follow up on various requests.
- Leverage SAP and various Excel-based reports to provide order data to customers for receiving purposes.
Order Management Specialist Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of supply chain and/or order management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to new procedures.
- Experience with SAP (preferred).
- Experience with root-cause analysis (preferred).
- Medium to advanced Excel skills a plus (ex. VLOOKUP, formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- 40 hours/week, 11 Month Assignment