Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
Finance | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant 10161
A leading tech company is seeking an experienced Oracle Finance Functional Consultant with professional experience supporting complex accounting systems with an extensive experience of Oracle ERP Financial system providing business analysis, configurations, data analysis, and reporting as a lead worker. The company offers a great work environment!
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and business needs for various purposes, including integrations with other applications, and translate them into technical specifications.
- Conduct business requirement reviews and develop functional specifications;
- Create and update business process documents as it relates to financials processes such as month-end closing.
- Create requirements documents, functional specification documents, unit and integrated test scenario documents, and other relevant artifacts necessary for the implementation of IT solutions.
- Create or update end-user training documents and guides.
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Define IT solutions to various business needs and communicate in clear terms to business unit management the IT solution alternatives and assist them in their decision making.
- Interface with Business and other key stakeholders to understand the business needs, assess Finance impacts, gather and document the business requirements, define use cases and test scenarios for UAT, facilitate testing and validations.
- Play an advisory role to suggest best practices to address process and system issues.
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant Qualifications:
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, end-to-end business processes across O2C, P2P, and R2R win working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and underlying source data and processes.
- Strong experience in AR, GL, AP with implementation and process-related experience in Oracle Quote-To-Cash (Order to Cash) process area and working knowledge in Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Service Contracts.
- Experience modifying and creating Oracle EBS workflows.
- Advanced SQL experience querying large data sets from multiple sources and developing automated reporting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams having diverse responsibilities.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment