Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Operations Analyst 8978
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for an Operations Analyst to support deal management operations within the Customer Success Global Services Team. The successful candidate will serve as a project manager for key operational activities in addition to building cross-functional relationships. The ideal candidate is data-driven, with excellent organization and attention to detail, as well as clear communication skills and comfort working with large sets of data. The company offers a great work environment!
Operations Analyst, Global Services Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30-$40/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Chicago, IL 60661)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Operations Analyst, Global Services Responsibilities:
- Manages daily assignment, communications, and record-keeping for pre-sales and closed-won Hiring Enterprise Program and Talent Insights opportunities.
- Maintains updated capacity plans for the Global Services Team aligned to program forecasting
- Conducts weekly audits for individual Implementation Consultants to hold the team accountable to key performance indicators and mitigate implementation risk
- Conducts daily audits of implementation status for new packages and follows up on provisioning issues and bug resolutions
- Co-manages logistics and communications across global Implementation Consultant, Talent Insight Consultant, and Technical Consultant teams
- Completes regular reporting and data requests, showcasing the impact of strategic initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Conducts monthly audits of pre-sales deals to ensure our deal management process is accurate
- Leverages Smartsheets, Salesforce, and Dynamics to manage program pipeline, update customer data, maintain input completion metrics, and pull reporting
- Manages our internal survey process to collect valuable feedback from internal partners
- Interfaces with Global Services leadership teams on program logistics and operational needs
- Assists in creating and updating program management assets, including internal-facing resources, program calendars, and communications .
- Partners with Customer Success Sales Operations Team to evolve program materials, enhancements, and requirements
Operations Analyst, Global Services Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working in an operations, analytics, or program/project management role or Bachelor's Degree.
- Past work experience within a SaaS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Dynamics, and/or Smartsheets.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment