On Camera Host/Streamer
Social Media | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
On Camera Host/Streamer 706562
We’re looking for a seasoned video host who knows video games inside and out, who is a host first and a streamer second-- someone who is entertaining to watch, comfortable with both scripted and unscripted videos, equally enthusiastic on camera when promoting our sponsors and interacting with our live audience via YouTube chat, and accustomed to playing games on a live stream while interacting with viewers and/or other players. As a host/streamer, they will have experience hosting both scripted and unscripted video content as well as experience streaming gaming content on platforms like Twitch, YouTube, Periscope and/or Facebook Live. A passion for gaming and staying up to date with recent games is essential. Experience with a diverse mix of gaming genres and platforms, live hosting at gaming events like E3, PAX, or esports events, recording voice over and writing scripts are also ideal.
- Hosting sponsored video content ranging in variety from:
- Hosting our sponsored gaming live streams where you prepare notes about the product or game being advertised, deliver sponsored messaging, interact with co-hosts, guests, and/or the live chat audience, and play games.
- Voice over for custom video features or ad reads.
- Appearing as a host or talent in custom advertisement videos where you demonstrate or promote a product.
- Hosting and playing games on a daily live stream program:
- Hosting the daily 90-minute show while interacting with your co-host(s) and asking/answering questions from the live chat audience.
- Preparing notes with background information about the games being played and practicing the game before the live stream.
- Playing a variety of new releases of different genres on different platforms (PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4).
- Driving the conversation and intros and outros the stream.
- Keeping the show informative and entertaining by imparting facts and your opinion on the games.
- Working with our Integrated Marketing and Custom Content teams to come up with engaging sponsored content ideas for our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of related on camera hosting experience in both scripted and non-scripted situations
- Minimum 1 year actively streaming games on a streaming platform (ie. Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, etc)
- Deep knowledge of current and upcoming games and games publishers
- Comfortable playing a wide variety of gaming genres (FPS, RPG, Fighting, Platform, etc.)
- Experience gaming on a variety of platforms (PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, etc.)
- Experience with recording voice over
- A hosting reel and samples of previous streaming videos
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Experience hosting at live events like E3, PAX, or esports events
- Experience with writing scripts
- Experience working with sponsors/creating sponsored content
- Some acting experience
- Grasp of journalistic ethics and the concept of custom content in digital advertising
- Passionate about movies and or TV shows
$35 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment