On-Air Operations Specialist
Video QA | Stamford, CT | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
On-Air Operations Specialist 981549
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an On-Air Operations Specialist. The ideal candidate will have previous streaming experience, General Sports knowledge, and the ability to work in fast-paced environments. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and maintaining reliability within various business units. The company offers a great work environment!
On-Air Operations Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Stamford, CT 06902)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
On-Air Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure that programming, pre-tapes, and video assets are recorded, distributed and play out as planned.
- Communicate clearly with Streaming producers to ensure that plans are clear and executed successfully; route and monitor programming sources to appropriate channels.
- Verify that the Master Rundown accurately reflects producers' editorial rundowns and programming plans generally, adjust master rundown when needed; generate and execute playlists on the automation system.
- Troubleshoot and work with engineers and producers to resolve technical or workflow issues; report potential maintenance issues and potential improvements.
- Coordinate ingest of live feeds, and transferring of media, into storage servers.
- Communicate daily with Control Room Director for timing in and out of shows.
On-Air Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- Knowledge and some experience working in a broadcast environment.
- Experience using routers, video capture tools, and technologies, video CMS.
- General knowledge of both Professional and Collegiate Sports teams.
- Experience working with the Crispin and Grass Valley systems, as well as with Dalet Asset management systems. (preferred)
- Knowledge of ThePlatform and MPX. (preferred)
- Nights and weekends.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment