Procurement | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
NPI Planner 1013767
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking an NPI Planner. The successful candidate will analyze manufacturing build BOM against inventory and supply chain data, monitor the inventory level and the health of the material status. The ideal candidate has strong knowledge of MRP, and general end-to-end knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing, and production operations. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
NPI Planner Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
NPI Planner Responsibilities:
- Analyze manufacturing build BOM against inventory and supply chain data to determine the build readiness for Production. Monitor the integrity of the Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy through checking the system and validating with the production team.2. Manage delivery schedules to ensure materials arrive ahead of the requirement date.
- Own the Clear-To-Build for fab parts with purchasing parts, and the constrained capacities. Able to analyze the capacity and schedule for build dates.
- Manage all materials logistics for each NPI project to ensure that all the correct parts are available for each stage of the project.
- Monitor the inventory level and the health of the material status.
Understand and manage risks to minimize impacts on the production schedule. Communicate the materials and capacities issues with the stakeholders.
Work with the production team to size up the production plan and schedule orders in Oracle. Be able to work on Oracle to release the jobs and adjust the scheduled ship date per the latest status.
Communicate with Sales and Marketing about the latest Scheduled Orders and expected delivery date.
NPI Planner Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Material Planning, supply planning, or commodity management.
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related education.
- Strong knowledge of MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system functionality in Oracle and Kinaxis.
- General end-to-end knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing, and production operations.
- Advanced spreadsheet / Excel skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and detail-oriented problem solver. Be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams for the NPI project success.
- 40 hours/week, 18 Month Assignment