Mobile Marketing Manager (H)
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Mobile Marketing Manager 967202 (H)
A leading audiobook platform is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to support its mobile acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies and launch new marketing programs while working with cross-functional teams. As part of the Performance Marketing Team, the successful candidate will play an instrumental role in acquiring new mobile app customers. The company offers a great work environment!
Mobile Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading audiobook platform (Remote, Eastern Time work hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
Mobile Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the development of acquisition initiatives for the app on iOS and Android.
- Establish, execute and measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising initiatives to drive app installs, free trial sign-ups, and memberships for the app.
- Leverage the demand-side platform and agency partners to manage and optimize mobile advertising to drive app downloads.
- Ownership at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing campaign reporting, and solving problems) in partnership with our agency.
- Take relevant action on insights gained from mobile campaign reporting.
- Mange creative needs and request new assets as needed to optimize performance.
Mobile Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-3+ years of experience in mobile app acquisition.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Basic understanding of third-party mobile attribution tracking tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights and learnings from reports.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- 40 hours/week, 8 Month Assignment