Microstrategy BI Developer (L)
Software ENG & DEV | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Microstrategy BI Developer 1017031 (L)
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking Microstrategy BI Developer. The successful candidate will help create schema and applicable objects to build and support dynamic reports and data visualizations in Microstrategy. The ideal candidate has experience with MicroStrategy 10.x, and with Agile Scrum. The company offers a great work environment!
Microstrategy BI Developer Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Microstrategy BI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with data engineers to create schema and applicable objects to build and support dynamic reports and data visualizations in Microstrategy.
- Analyze business requirements, propose, design, and implement solutions using Microstrategy best practices to meet operational requirements including scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, and manageability.
- Ensure that solutions are designed for optimal access (global) and to deliver relevant content.
- Coordinate with Global Analytics business stakeholders on BI/DWH governance.
- Produce technical documentation to support data delivery development.
- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance to less experienced team members.
Microstrategy BI Developer Qualifications:
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience or a combination of experience and education
- 5+ years of experience with MicroStrategy BI tools as a Developer/Architect in a large environment.
- Experience with MicroStrategy 10.x preferred.
- Proven experience developing and evolving BI solutions with a user-focused mindset.
- Capable of capturing and modeling complex business cases in terms of tables and relationships
- Must have extensive knowledge in Data warehouse designing techniques like Star Schema/Snowflake. Very
- Strong SQL skills. Data Integration/ETL experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Experience with Agile Scrum.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment