Microelectronics Test Technician (H)
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Microelectronics Test Technician 859564 (H)
- Responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties, Microelectronic testing of surface mount and gold brick assemblies.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory.
- Solid knowledge of component level trouble shooting using schematics, block diagrams and appropriate test equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid grasp and understanding of RF and Microwave theory and applications
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits.
- Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving.
- Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems.
- Assist NPI team, technicians and engineers in process and product development.
- Provides technical support in the area of electronic or mechanical operations, tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems
- Responsible for technical duties which require planning and organizational skills
- Solves a range of manufacturing technical problems to root cause of varying scope and complexity; requiring broad/depth of knowledge of technical discipline(s), operations, and procedures
- Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job or specialized training/certification
- A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Broad technical knowledge, ensures products meet their specification from blueprints, engineering sketches, schematics, other related documentation or information to produce parts and /or assemblies to exacting tolerances and to assist in troubleshooting equipment or product failures
- Ability to apply analytical skills to identifying root causes and follows through to implement permanent solutions
- Flexibility and willingness to perform multiple job tasks within and across work areas, ability to handle uncertainty
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate in a team environment, to include issue resolution, decision-making, effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment, initiative, dependability, planning and organization
- Ability to follow LEAN manufacturing practices
$26 Per Hour Santa Rosa CA 95403 24 Month Assignment