Member Support Consultant
Customer Service | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $20.00 to $21.00 per hour
Member Support Consultant 10789
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Member Support Consultant. The successful candidate will resolve and escalate issues, ensuring customers and members are utilizing our solutions and tools to meet their needs, as well as suggesting key ways to add value to their overall experience. The ideal candidate has prior Leadership experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Member Support Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20-$21/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Omaha, NE 68144)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Member Support Consultant Responsibilities:
Deliver an excellent experience for our members and enterprise customers
Provide an exceptional customer and member experience via phone, email, and live chat.
Work within a queue-support model with specific daily targets on the number of contacts completed.
Develop and maintain an exceptional understanding of our Business Solutions products through ongoing training while being keenly aware of industry trends.
Analyze and understand client and member needs, answering all product inquiries and questions.
Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
Ensure that all issues are escalated appropriately to the correct internal departments and management.
Understand, embody and execute our culture and core values.
Support any of our lines of business.
Member Support Consultant Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or account management supporting a product/solution utilizing multiple communication channels (email, chat, and phone).
- Experience working in a contact center or queue based environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas; Marketing, Advertising, Sales, and/or Recruiting
B.A. or B.S. degree in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct work experience in dealing with difficult customers, delivering complex messages that address company needs for additional information or modified actions by the customer.
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, including the ability to explain Internet functionality to customers via telephone, email, and chat.
- Experience in technical and product support/troubleshooting.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Ability to multi-task using different media.
- Adept at cross-functional team or individual partnership and collaboration with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Weekday Shift: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Weekend Shift: Saturday to Tuesday, 10 hour shifts.