Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician 973836
A leading technology company is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Support who can exercise good discretion in the use of time and other resources, works well with clearly defined objectives, and can adhere to the highest standards of business ethics. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $24/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Analyze mechanical components.
- Perform tests to verify quality. Conduct checks to ensure that product complies with corresponding specifications/standards.
- Report results to appropriate engineering functions.
- Perform technical work to ensure that equipment and machinery relating to quality/testing activities are maintained at best working conditions with minimum downtime.
- May perform calibration and maintenance, or work with third parties to ensure calibration and maintenance is performed per schedule and to specification.
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician Qualifications:
- Must have Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) background, and be able to read blueprints. Should have basic understanding of mechanical metrology hand tool usage.
- Experience using automated software platforms is a plus.
- Experience with Coordinate Measuring Machine and Optical Surface Profilers preferred.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Adheres to established processes and is responsible for achieving established team goals.
- Monday - Friday, 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment