Marketing Project Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Project Manager 3900
The individual will be responsible for planning, organizing, or coordinating the execution of go-to-market initiatives to support the launch of Marketing Solutions’ releases and supporting rhythm of the business activities for the team. With a robust product roadmap planned for 2018, the candidate must be able to control scope and develop a clear and detailed plan that outlines deliverables, owners, dependencies and timelines. In addition, the individual will direct and engage all stakeholders, and align internal teams toward the successful GTM of key releases, communicating progress every step of the way. This will include setting up regular progress checks, helping to organize customer feedback sessions, and executing on day-to-day tasks to help deliver features and products to market. Additionally, they will own coordinating content development for recurring internal, cross-functional meetings, and document processes to standardize how the product marketing role functions. This role requires an operational mindset, strong problem-solving skills, and exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the execution of go-to-market (GTM) initiatives to support the launch of Marketing Solutions’ releases.
- Facilitate cross-functional teams executing against a shared vision and common objectives, while ensuring sound resource planning and budgeting.
- Manage all communications around program status, wins, milestones/deadlines, risks, and risk mitigation across all teams.
- Use judgment to escalate issues to senior management when warranted.
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide suggestions for improving GTM quality and velocity.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a focus in Marketing or Business preferred).
- 1+ years of relevant program management or project management experience.
- Ability to clearly visualize project timelines and assign ownership and deadlines to key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work across teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (including ability to anticipate problems and adapt plans accordingly)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver results within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills; proven history of ability to track budgets and take clear notes.
- Experience in the technology industry, within a marketing or product management team.
- Experience in digital advertising/marketing
- Prior experience or ownership of bringing a software product, feature, or service to launch.
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations accordingly.
- Ability to present concisely and influence with evidence.
$40-$45 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 12 Month Assignment