Marketing Project Coordinator
Project Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Project Coordinator 815971
The Integrated Marketing team is looking for a Project Management Specialist to help support the execution of marketing campaigns into the marketplace. Together, we’ll develop marketing programs, creative assets, and experiences that help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of listeners in authentic and compelling ways.
- You are a skilled project management professional who is detail-oriented and have an obsessive need for order.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a fast learner and take direction well.
- You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion.
- You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but interconnected areas.
- Together with a Project Manager (PM) develop comprehensive project plans for marketing campaigns across a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to Content Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, and Member Engagement.
- Work collaboratively with creative and marketing teams (project managers, designers, copywriters, creative directors, and strategists) to communicate project status, deliverables, specs, dependencies, and potential issues.
- Manage small-scale projects with the support of a PM.
- Draft SOWs, create purchase orders and manage invoicing for the team as a centralized function
- Work with the PMs to onboard and manage creative agencies and partners.
- Develop and maintain the onboarding process and materials to bring new team members up to speed on our systems and workflows.
- Act as a single point of contact across the team for project management tools, asset management, and file management.
- Own the relationship with external software tools (such as project management software) and internal creative partners to manage users and the changing landscape for new needs across the team.
- Quality check final creative, as needed, and traffic final assets to stakeholders for campaign execution.
- Manage clearances and licensing for footage, photos, and music in collaboration with cross-functional business teams.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Experience managing creative development is preferred.
- General knowledge of project management principles, processes, and tools
- Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of video and digital file types is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Newark, NJ 07102 5 Month Assignment