Marketing Manager (H)
Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Manager 951219 (H)
Are you a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a passion for acquiring new customers and launching new products? Do you have an attention for detail, and the chops to develop, test and launch customer-centric marketing campaigns? We are seeking a Marketing Manager to construct a point of view based on data and work thoughtfully across multiple stakeholders to build, launch and measure marketing campaigns that will support key customer acquisition initiatives and product launches.
You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth based on customer behavior) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). A successful candidate will have a high degree of organization and focus on details, while simultaneously thinking creatively. They will also possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
- Designing and testing highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
- Owning campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Building and launching a variety of customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Partner with technical teams to track and release new products directly to the customer.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Director.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in acquisition, performance, and/or product marketing.
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, and CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
- Have relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- Ecommerce marketing experience
- Experience in the entertainment or media businesses
- Experience with HTML
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries
- Experience working directly with technical teams to build and launch new marketing products
Seattle WA 98109 9 Month Assignment