Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager
Content Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager 1036749
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager. The successful candidate will seek to create value for both stakeholders and customers and will convey findings and recommendations in a clear, actionable way to managers and senior leaders. The ideal candidate has experience in marketing analytics or marketing finance & an understanding of foundational concepts (attribution, incrementality, etc.) The company offers a great work environment!
Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager Responsibilities:
- Focus on operationalizing, in reporting systems (dashboards, portals, etc.), performance measures to measure and optimize paid media effectiveness.
- Define, implement, and validate measures for use by marketing teams that are accurate, actionable, interpretable, and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Work cross-functionally with finance, marketing, 3P data providers, and others to deliver results.
- Support primarily our customer acquisition objectives (the upper funnel) with strong hands-on contributions.
- Build analytical products end-to-end (data science models, simulations, analyses, dashboards, decks) at scale and at speed, from ideation and data extraction to implementing models in production, as well as helping to prepare the presentation of results to stakeholders.
- Provide new and innovative solutions for complex problems, sometimes imagine and invent before stakeholders ask, sometimes using cutting-edge approaches.
- Be a part of the company's Global Insight and Data Science team and contribute to the growth of the team, share her/his ideas, intellectual property, and learn from others.
Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager Qualifications:
- BS or MS preferably with majors in the following disciplines: Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance.
- Fluency in SQL.
- Competency in one or more standardized reporting systems and tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Experience in marketing analytics or marketing finance & understanding of foundational concepts (attribution, incrementality, etc.)
- Command of one or more forecasting methods or experience in data-driven target-setting.
- Working experience, if possible in digital customer businesses, subscription businesses is a plus.
- Exposure or working experience with standard technologies used in paid media measurement and optimization (Google AdWords, Kochava, etc.)
- Experience working on media channel optimization (for instance, in an agency)
- Exposure to AWS technologies is a plus.
- Fluency in Python and/or R.
- Strong at handling resource and urgency constraints and prioritizing deliveries.
- Passion for data (and fearlessness in the face of a data tsunami). Track record of thought leadership and outstanding expertise in analytics.
- Customer and business obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
- Willingness to engage with stakeholders, enthuse them for BI and data science benefits.
- Can navigate complex, matrix-shaped organizations and be persuasive and caring with a wide range of diverse, cross-cultural audiences.
- Communication skills must be as polished in person as they are over video or audio conferences.
- Ability to thrive in complex business environments defined by uncertain, incomplete, or limited information and evolving targets.
- Comfortable finding (or building) common ground to drive his/her agenda.