Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Technician 862441
This position is in our semiconductor area in Santa Rosa, California. We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of a team that handles both production and development circuits; you will work closely with engineering groups, area trainers and other operators.
Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently to contribute to the area’s goals. The scope and complexity of your work will be based on your current capabilities and your ability to gain new skills. The Sort operation position requires the ability to handle delicate products as instructed by the product documentation and engineering specifications. Sort operators are required to use standardized procedures to set up and run a computer program and semi-automated equipment to pick and sort integrated circuits for visual inspection.
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to raise concerns though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in chip or wafer form.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired.
- Skilled coordination
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Entry Shift: 5:00AM - 1:30PM
$19 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment