Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Technician 1019623
A leading technology company is looking for a Manufacturing Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of analog and digital circuits. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $29/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support in the area of electronic or mechanical operations, tests, experiments, and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems.·
- Responsible for technical duties which require planning and organizational skills.
- Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair, and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test, and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving. Conducts tests, experiments, and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products, or processes/systems.
- Assist NPI team, technicians, and engineers in process and product development.
Manufacturing Technician Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of the job or specialized training/certification.
- Solid knowledge of component level troubleshooting using schematics, block diagrams and appropriate test equipment. A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate in a team environment, including issue resolution, decision-making, effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to follow LEAN manufacturing practices
- Monday - Friday, 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment