Manufacturing Technical Coordinator
Technical Operations | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Technical Coordinator 866789
Works under general direction and from manufacturing process plans and specifications to perform a wide variety of manufacturing processes for the manufacture of wafer stage positioning related products. The selected candidate will support manufacture of laser interferometer position measurement systems which provide very precise position or distance information for dimensional measurements of motion control. The selected candidate will work alongside technicians and engineers testing, troubleshooting and validating the highest quality laser products using state of the art equipment.
Processes require the candidate to follow written test procedures, operate standard and custom test equipment, and execute complex fabrication and assembly procedures within a cleanroom environment. We are seeking individuals familiar with electro-optic assemblies involving lasers. Relevant experience with precision assemblies is preferred.
- Run laser systems through automated test sequences.
- Troubleshoot laser systems upon test failure and conduct necessary actions to repair the laser system.
- Assemble optical subassembly components for use in the laser system.
- Perform critical cosmetic and cleanliness inspection and packaging of the laser system.
- Perform optical alignment and tuning of laser systems to achieve optimal performance.
- Perform production work using up-to-date production procedures and drawings.
- Effectively communicate with both verbal and written word to team members. Proficiently read and understand English to understand work instructions and company communications.
- Using Word and Excel as needed to track and store required production / inspection data.
- Using the Oracle ERP system track and control work orders and parts.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and orderly.
5 – 7 Years’ experience assembling, testing and packaging laser related products. Experience with electro-optical systems is preferred.
Experience with system level testing of laser systems and the ability to troubleshoot laser systems to root cause.
Ability to work inside a cleanroom environment
Ability to work individually in a team setting with other technicians and engineers.
Ability to cross train in a flexible manufacturing cell environment.
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
Can read and follow written and verbal English work instructions, and communicate effectively in a team environment.
Must have ability to use Windows-based PC (start up, reboot, navigate folders, open or copy files, etc)
Measures for this position are:
Quality and quantity of work produced
Ability to precisely and repeatedly follow written instructions
Follow cleanroom protocols to maximize cleanliness of the product
Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and engineers
$22 per hour Santa Clara, CA 95051 24 Month Assignment