Manufacturing Tech Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Tech Specialist 929255
If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Tech Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Tech Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for NPI and Production.
- Provide support to multi-disciplinary team of NPI engineers, techs, R&D Engineers, and other production staff to resolve a wide range of associated technical and design issues.
- Take a hands-on approach working with the team to identify issues and implement solutions to complex technical problems.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and NPI to provide technical support qualifying new designs and developing tools and fixtures.
Manufacturing Tech Specialist Qualifications:
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- RF & Microwave Test experience a must.
- Extensive knowledge of operation, troubleshooting and remote control of test & measurement equipment and a solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment