Manufacturing Operations - Visual
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations - Visual 945099
We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22
- Worksite: Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Responsibilities:
- Use high powered microscopes to inspect for the final integrity of both production and development of circuits.
Manufacturing Operations Qualifications:
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired.
- Ability to focus on intricate patterns to find small imperfections using a microscope
- Experience working under a microscope for detailed inspections.
- Experience with inspection at 50x, 100x and 600x.
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- Ability to handle and process delicate and small materials.
- Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment