Manufacturing Operations Support, Materials
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support, Materials 982298
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Support, Materials to join the team. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Operations Support, Materials Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $19/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support, Materials Responsibilities:
Escalate part shortages to the material coordinator
Manages PICO’s SI’s. Puts away or coordinates the putting away of materials into storage locations.
May perform cycle counts and resolves count discrepancies.
Coordinates kitting activities for NPI and production jobs. This includes BOM accuracy, setup kit, cycle count material, review shortages, and issue material as needed to the production floor. Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
- Will be assigned a set of tasks to ensure material availability for released and upcoming NPI/production jobs
Manufacturing Operations Support, Materials Qualifications:
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up through a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process multiple materials.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for the proper handling and movement of parts.
- Experience with micro-assembly is desired. Experience with microscopes is desired
- Saturday - Sunday, 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM + two 8/hr shifts during the week to complete 40 hours/week.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment