Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support 929830
We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $21
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Work closely and professionally with engineering, trainers and operators to assure the quality of the micro circuits.
- Handle delicate and sensitive materials in various forms.
- Use manufacturing equipment such as bonders, pick and place, epoxy dispense or manual assembly tools.
- This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts and delicate products.
- Experience with micro assembly and microscopes is desired
- Proficient computer skills.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Monday-Friday 8:00PM - 4:30AM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment