Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support 873060
This is a kitting position.
Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
Demonstration of multitasking ability – handling of small parts
Microsoft Office skill required
Excellent teamwork is a must
Escalate part shortages to material coordinator
Manages PICO’s SI’s. Puts away or coordinates the putting away of materials into storage locations.
May perform cycle counts and resolves count discrepancies.
Coordinates kitting activities for NPI and production jobs. This includes BOM accuracy, setup kit, cycle count material, review shortages and issue material as needed to the production floor
Must be customer oriented
Solves problems of limited scope and complexity
Essentially, you'll be assigned a set of tasks to ensure material availability for released and upcoming NPI/production jobs
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process multiple materials.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
- Experience with micro assembly is desired
- Experience with microscopes is desired
- Proficient computer skills.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
PM Shift: 2:00PM-10:30PM
$20 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment