Manufacturing Operations Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Specialist 929035
We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support front end assembly processes for final instrument products.
- Work with various products on Assembly, Systems, and Button Up.
- Provide support with board pretesting for by learning pretest procedures.
- Responsible for weekly inventory in area and put away of parts in conjunction with rest of team.
- Focus on quality and improving test spin time caused by reworks, shortened build times triggered by part shortages and/or escalations.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- Using standardized on-line documentation and procedures
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite), written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Monday-Friday 10:00AM-6:30PM
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment