Manufacturing Operations Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Specialist 918946
As Manufacturing Operations Specialist you will be part of the fabrication team in the deposition area. A wafer fab operator is expected to work closely and professionally with engineering, trainers and other fab operators to assure the quality of the thin film circuits. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Working independently under the direction of a coordinator, to contribute to the area’s goals.
- Operators in the fab will have to handle delicate and sensitive materials in substrate form.
- Operators will be expected to use manufacturing ovens, and microscopes for set up/visual verification.
- This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
- Experience with aspects wafer processing including but not limited to substrate handling, circuit cleaning/handling or visual inspection desired.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Monday - Thursday 10:00PM - 8:00AM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment