Technical Operations | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Engineer 987654
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will consolidate packaging material into dedicated location and establish replenishment processes and expectations. The ideal candidate has familiarity with Oracle and with CAD software. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Consolidate packaging material into dedicated location and establish replenishment processes and expectations with clear instructions.
- Identify correct system data to support these program decisions. Establish Service Level Agreements.
- Apply industrial engineering and inventory control concepts to reduce costs and maximize return on investment. Update CAD drawings as needed.
- Provide dependable data about packaging details including ownership, part numbers on Bills of Material, and ID/update safety stocks in ERP system.
- Develop tools that identify replenishment needs (reports, triggers, etc…) Present turnaround times in Power BI.
- Develop visual Kanban for service items.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment with BS or MS Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Ability to employ both hands-on and analytic approaches.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while balancing decisions against schedule, cost, and customer demands.
- Must be able to lift and move 15 pounds.
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP preferred.
- Proven experience with industrial engineering, data analysis with presentation and inventory control concepts (preferred)
- Familiarity with CAD software and creating technical drawings preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Power BI or other BI software preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment