Live Events Coordinator
Video QA | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Live Events Coordinator 1030970
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Live Events Coordinator. The successful candidate will coordinate with multiple departments within the company's Interactive to requisition needed content and update the show pages with the latest data, videos, design assets including video clips, full episode videos, and show images. The ideal candidate must be a process-oriented individual with serious attention to detail. The company offers a great work environment!
Live Events Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, possible conversion
Live Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage updates to video pages across platforms.
- Curate upcoming live events as they are announced.
- Perform daily content QA tasks.
- Be available to check high-profile content during evening launch periods.
- Coordinate across departments to secure assets and approvals as needed.
- Regarding key projects, the Live Events Coordinator will be responsible for not just domestic curation but also curation-related international expansion. In addition, responsible for curation involved in the launch of new hardware platforms.
Live Events Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience building and programming content in a CMS.
- 2+ years of experience performing Quality Assurance duties.
- Experience managing assets for a web or mobile content property.
- Proven professional commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- A deep passion for television.
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like JIRA, Asana, and Slack is a plus.
- Must be an excellent communicator with a commitment to open collaboration.
- Must successfully pass a background check.